Welcome to Physics365.com
By accessing “Physics365.com” you agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Physics365.com”.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services as provided for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that “Physics365.com” has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of any such breach.
- The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. Physics365.com may have no control over any web sites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Physics365.
- The information and services on the Physics365.com website are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- As user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster and administrator of Physics365.com cannot be held responsible for hacking attempts that may lead to the data being compromised.
- Physics365.com reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of Physics365.com services or features with or without notice. We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.
- You agree that Physics365.com may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms of Services, by email, or by any other means as available.
- You agree that Physics365.com reserves the right to make changes to the Terms of Services without notice.
All information gathered from users like account details, personal data would never be sold nor disclosed to any third party.
Your Passwords and Account Security:
In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. Physics365.com uses reasonable precautions to keep the disclosed information secure.
- You agree that any registration information you give will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
Physics365.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, Physics365.com may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested and given your consent.
- We have to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
- When we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights and related property of Physics365.com and that of its visitors.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Physics365.com for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Physics365.com by emailing support.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
The User specifically acknowledge that Physics365 is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct, or that of third parties contained on this web site, and reserves the right to remove such materials from the website without liability.
In no event shall Physics365.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from
- the use or the inability to use our services or access content,
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from Physics365.com,
- the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data,
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
- any other matter relating to the service, even if Physics365.com has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Last Updated: 16 Oct 2019.